Avagahana is the best means of invigorating the whole body and mind. It is the means of deep relaxation to one’s body in the most traditional way.
Avagaham means bath. If you love taking baths and feeling refreshed, then you are going to love Avagaham Panchkarma Treatment.
In Avagaham, the body is immersed in a specially formulated decoction of herbs or oil to relax the whole body.
Procedure of Avagahana:
The Whole Bath-tub is filled with herbal decoction or any suitable liquid like milk etc selected according to the condition of the patient and disease. Abhyanga (massage) is performed with prescribed medicated oil around the umbilicus up to the thighs or all over the body according to the condition prior to the treatment. It can be performed without Abhyanga in certain conditions. The patient is made to sit or lie down in the tub containing medicated Liquid in such a way that the whole body up to the neck is submerged in the liquid in the most comfortable manner. The temperature is maintained during the whole procedure till proper sudation is achieved. This procedure gives a sense of deep calmness and relaxation to the body in the most authentic way.
Benefits of Avagaham:
- Reduces Inflammation
- Accelerate Healing
- Best for Women’s Health Diseases
- Helpful in Urinary System problems
- Helpful in Piles
- For deep relaxation & calmness of mind
- Relieves painful urination
- Relieves muscular and joint pain
- Deranged Vata humor
- Helps in rejuvenation
- Increases the sexual potency
- To relieve stress, anxiety.
- Deep muscular relaxation
- Menstrual disorders
- The disease of spine, hip, low back
- Constipation, piles, fissure, etc
You should not take Avagaham, if: -
- You Have Herpes
- It’s your menstruation time
- You are very weak
- You have Hepatitis
- You are Pregnant.
- You have Diabetes.
- Complete privacy and peace of mind
- Comfort of your own home, feel more relaxed, focused, and in-tune
- Ease & Convenience – save you time and money spent on traveling
- Consult anytime, from anywhere!
- From the comfort of your home
- Date & time of consultation, of your choice
Meet Our Experts
दोषा एव हि सर्वेषां रोगाणामेककारणम्।
Means – The philosophy behind Ayurveda is that all disease is caused by an imbalance of energy in the body.