Shirabhayanga - Head Massage - Therapy for Hair Care
Shiro means head and Abhyangam refers to an Ayurvedic Massage. So, as the name suggests Shiro Abhyangam focuses on areas such as the head, shoulders, and neck. These are the areas that are thought to be most affected by stress and hence Shiro Abhyangam is beneficial in reducing pain and stress in these areas.
How it works:
- Acts on the central nervous system and reduces the aches and tension in the head.
- Skin & Hair Care
- Insomnia, Brings sound sleep
- Cooling to the eyes
- Removes dandruff
- Pre-mature graying & hair loss
- Profoundly soothing and relaxing
- Complete privacy and peace of mind
- Comfort of your own home, feel more relaxed, focused, and in-tune
- Ease & Convenience – save you time and money spent on traveling
- Consult anytime, from anywhere!
- From the comfort of your home
- Date & time of consultation, of your choice
Meet Our Experts
दोषा एव हि सर्वेषां रोगाणामेककारणम्।
Means – The philosophy behind Ayurveda is that all disease is caused by an imbalance of energy in the body.