Karan Purana - Ear Therapy
The ayurvedic method of imparting cured oils or illuminated spread (ghee) in the ears is called Karna Purana.
there are little bones in the inward ear called ossicles, which vibrate when hit by sound waves.
These bones invigorate nerve endings that transmit signs to the cerebrum to be translated.
From the Ayurvedic point of view, the ear skin and the ossicles can dry out and capacity can be traded off because of Vata irregularity in Ayurveda. Vata, when irritated, can dry the body out.
Oil is the remedy for dryness in the body.
- Decreases tingling, dryness, and ringing in the ear/Reduces itching, dryness, and ringing in the ear.
- Viable for loss of hearing and decreasing successive ear contaminations /Effective for loss of hearing and reducing frequent ear infections.
- Opens up the sinus district, decreasing head colds and sensitivity side effects /Opens up the sinus region, reducing head colds and allergy symptoms.
- Decreases the effect of wax, bodily fluid, and gathered genuine (yeast) and Enhances the feeling of hearing /Reduces the impact of wax, mucus and accumulated candida (yeast) and Enhances the sense of hearing.
- Assists with Tinnitus, ringing in the ears, and ear congestion.
- Mellows face and jaw pressure/Softens face and jaw tension.
- Ear infection
- Earwax blockage
- Wax expulsion or abundance wax
- Ear clog
- Meniere’s infection
- Hearing misfortune
- Swimmer’s ear
- Cerebral pain
- Jaw torment
- Acoustic nerve shortcoming
Oils for Karna Purana :
- Bilva Oil
- Nirgundi Oil
- Kshara Tail
- Badhiriya Nashak tail
- Karna Bindu Oil (Tail)